What is the Towing Capacity of a Ford F-150?
For a pickup truck that delivers a strong work ethic and top-notch performance, Maumee drivers can’t go wrong with the 2019 Ford F-150. From adventures outside of Sylvania to conquering the Toledo job site, the Ford F-150 towing capacity has you covered. In fact, the new F-150 promises a maximum tow rating of 13,200 pounds, which gives it a leg up over the competition. That’s not to mention the range of impressive specs across the lineup. Learn more with Kistler Ford!
F-150 Towing Specs
What is the towing capacity of a Ford F-150? That depends on which of the seven configurations you select, including two strong introductory models, as well as which of the available engines you prefer. The 2019 Ford F-150 towing capacity by engine is as follows:
- 3.3L Ti-VCT V6 Engine: Maximum towing capacity of 7,700 pounds
- 2.7L EcoBoost® V6 Engine: Maximum towing capacity of 9,000 pounds
- 5.0L Ti-VCT V8 Engine: Maximum towing capacity of 11,600 pounds
- 3.0L Power Stroke® Diesel Engine: Maximum towing capacity of 11,400 pounds
- 3.5L EcoBoost® V6 Engine: Maximum towing capacity of 13,200 pounds
F-150 Towing Features
Enhancing the F-150’s towing capabilities are the following features:
- Pro Trailer Backup Assist
- Dynamic hitch assist with line-of-sight guide
- Smart trailer tow connector
- 8-inch productivity screen
- Factory-installed trailer brake controller
- Blind Spot Information System with trailer coverage
F-150 Towing Tips
Want to make the most of your F-150 towing on the Perrysburg streets? Consider the following tips:
- Keep your tires properly inflated.
- Use cargo tie-downs to keep all gear secure.
- Maintain a safe distance between you and the vehicle ahead of you.
- Allow for more room when you pass another vehicle.
- Exercise caution when merging.
Get Ultimate Towing Capabilities with the F-150 from Kistler Ford!
Not only does the new F-150 boast ultimate towing capabilities, but it also promises a strong payload of 3,270 pounds when powered by the 5.0L V8 engine. Take advantage of these tremendous capacities when you shop for the 2019 Ford F-150 at Kistler Ford in Toledo. Check out our F-150 vs Chevy Silverado 1500 comparison, then get in touch to schedule a test drive with us today!
More from Kistler Ford
The 2020 Ford Escape may look slightly different from its redesign this year, but the Escape’s power and towing capacity are as strong as ever. And with four engines from which to choose, the variability of the Ford Escape towing capacity is sure to meet the driving demands of countless Sylvania drivers. Learn more about…
When it comes to the 2020 Ford Explorer, how many seats does it have? What is the Ford Explorer cargo space like, and what are the SUV’s dimensions? Sylvania-area families who need enough seats for their whole family, and even drivers who need plenty of space to load up their gear, will be enticed by…
For a pickup truck that delivers a strong work ethic and top-notch performance, Maumee drivers can’t go wrong with the 2019 Ford F-150. From adventures outside of Sylvania to conquering the Toledo job site, the Ford F-150 towing capacity has you covered. In fact, the new F-150 promises a maximum tow rating of 13,200 pounds,…