What is the Towing Capacity of a Ford F-150?
For a pickup truck that delivers a strong work ethic and top-notch performance, Maumee drivers can’t go wrong with the 2019 Ford F-150. From adventures outside of Sylvania to conquering the Toledo job site, the Ford F-150 towing capacity has you covered. In fact, the new F-150 promises a maximum tow rating of 13,200 pounds, which gives it a leg up over the competition. That’s not to mention the range of impressive specs across the lineup. Learn more with Kistler Ford!
F-150 Towing Specs
What is the towing capacity of a Ford F-150? That depends on which of the seven configurations you select, including two strong introductory models, as well as which of the available engines you prefer. The 2019 Ford F-150 towing capacity by engine is as follows:
- 3.3L Ti-VCT V6 Engine: Maximum towing capacity of 7,700 pounds
- 2.7L EcoBoost® V6 Engine: Maximum towing capacity of 9,000 pounds
- 5.0L Ti-VCT V8 Engine: Maximum towing capacity of 11,600 pounds
- 3.0L Power Stroke® Diesel Engine: Maximum towing capacity of 11,400 pounds
- 3.5L EcoBoost® V6 Engine: Maximum towing capacity of 13,200 pounds
F-150 Towing Features
Enhancing the F-150’s towing capabilities are the following features:
- Pro Trailer Backup Assist
- Dynamic hitch assist with line-of-sight guide
- Smart trailer tow connector
- 8-inch productivity screen
- Factory-installed trailer brake controller
- Blind Spot Information System with trailer coverage
F-150 Towing Tips
Want to make the most of your F-150 towing on the Perrysburg streets? Consider the following tips:
- Keep your tires properly inflated.
- Use cargo tie-downs to keep all gear secure.
- Maintain a safe distance between you and the vehicle ahead of you.
- Allow for more room when you pass another vehicle.
- Exercise caution when merging.
Get Ultimate Towing Capabilities with the F-150 from Kistler Ford!
Not only does the new F-150 boast ultimate towing capabilities, but it also promises a strong payload of 3,270 pounds when powered by the 5.0L V8 engine. Take advantage of these tremendous capacities when you shop for the 2019 Ford F-150 at Kistler Ford in Toledo. Check out our F-150 vs Chevy Silverado 1500 comparison, learn more about the Ford F-150 trim levels, then get in touch to schedule a test drive with us today! Get details on the latest Ford F-150 model with our walkthrough of the 2020 Ford F-150 bed sizes!
More from Kistler Ford
Do you have your eye on the2020 Ford F-150? The F-150 is available in an array of bed sizes and configurations. Choosing a Ford F-150 bed size depends on your performance needs. Smaller Ford F-150 bed sizes are better for Sylvania drivers who want more room for passengers in the cabin. A larger Ford F-150…
The 2020 Ford Fusion trim levels range from the base trim S to the top-tier Titanium trim level. With four distinct trim levels and six configurations, there’s a trim level for every Sylvania driver. Combined fuel economy ratings range from 23-27 mpg depending on which trim level you choose. View Fusion InventoryContact Us There are…
How much can a Ford Explorer tow? The 2020 Ford Explorer offers seating for 7 with an impressive maximum towing capacity of 5,600 pounds. The Ford Explorer lineup also features a hybrid configuration allowing drivers to haul large loads through Sylvania while saving money on gas with low mpg. Explore the Ford Explorer towing capacity…