2019 Ford Fusion MPG Ratings
Curious about the 2019 Ford Fusion mpg ratings? With three different engine options, as well as hybrid and plug-in hybrid powertrains, the new Fusion is the epitome of efficient for Sylvania-area drivers. Explore Ford Fusion gas mileage with Kistler Ford so you know what to expect on the Maumee roads!
Ford Fusion Gas Mileage Estimates
Your Ford Fusion gas mileage depends on the engine or powertrain setup that you select. Consider the following EPA estimates for each option.
- 1.5L turbocharged EcoBoost® engine: Expect 23 mpg city and 34 mpg highway with this engine under the hood.
- 2.0L turbocharged EcoBoost® engine: With front-wheel drive, gas mileage is 21 mpg city and 31 mpg highway, and with all-wheel drive, it is 20 mpg city and 29 mpg highway.
- 2.5L Duratec I-4 engine: This iVCT hits 21 mpg city and 31 mpg highway.
- 2.7L turbocharged EcoBoost® engine: Rated at 325 hp and 380 lb-ft of torque, this engine still allows the Fusion to reach 17 mpg city and 26 mpg highway.
- 2.0L I-4 Atkinson-cycle gasoline engine and electric motor: This setup on the 2019 Ford Fusion Hybrid delivers 188 hp, as well as 43 mpg city and 41 mpg highway.
- Ford Fusion Energi plug-in hybrid powertrain: The setup for this model allows you to choose between gas, electric, or combination modes. On a full tank of gas with a full charge, the Fusion Energi boasts a range of up to 610 miles.
Fusion Efficiency Features
In addition to the Ford Fusion mpg ratings, this sedan offers a variety of features that boost efficiency and keep you informed, such as:
- Auto Start-Stop Technology, which shuts off the engine automatically at stops to reduce vehicle emissions and conserve fuel.
- SmartGauge® with EcoGuide, which provides real-time driving feedback and tracks the powertrain’s operation on hybrid and plug-in hybrid models
- Regenerative braking, which is also available on hybrid and plug-in hybrid models and recovers more than 94% of energy used and sends it back to the battery for later use.
- EcoSelect, which is a mode that instructs the vehicle to drive more efficiently with trade-offs for acceleration/deceleration, noise, climate control, and more.
Test Drive the Ford Fusion at Kistler Ford!
Now that you have a sense of the Ford Fusion mpg ratings, it’s time to get behind the wheel to experience it for yourself. Get in touch with Kistler Ford today to schedule a test drive, and before you visit, check out our new vehicle specials to find out how you can save on your Fusion purchase!
More from Kistler Ford
When it comes to the 2020 Ford Explorer, how many seats does it have? What is the Ford Explorer cargo space like, and what are the SUV’s dimensions? Sylvania-area families who need enough seats for their whole family, and even drivers who need plenty of space to load up their gear, will be enticed by…
For a pickup truck that delivers a strong work ethic and top-notch performance, Maumee drivers can’t go wrong with the 2019 Ford F-150. From adventures outside of Sylvania to conquering the Toledo job site, the Ford F-150 towing capacity has you covered. In fact, the new F-150 promises a maximum tow rating of 13,200 pounds,…
Curious about the 2019 Ford Fusion mpg ratings? With three different engine options, as well as hybrid and plug-in hybrid powertrains, the new Fusion is the epitome of efficient for Sylvania-area drivers. Explore Ford Fusion gas mileage with Kistler Ford so you know what to expect on the Maumee roads! Ford Fusion Overview New Fusion Inventory…